We are hiring
At Plarin we are passionate about building a great company and world-class social technologies that deliver exceptional value to our clients and partners. As a rapidly growing company we are always looking for highly motivated individuals with world-class skills who are ready to work hard in a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment.
At Plarin employees are not only part of a team, but are also entrepreneurs. No matter what Plarin department you work in, you have the opportunity to make a difference by providing your unique perspective and experience. We rely on each person to contribute ideas and solutions to his or her team. We truly believes that each employee is a valuable asset. In keeping with this, Plarin offers benefits that afford you the flexibility to manage your health, finances, time, and career.
- Passion and dedication
- Desire to be the best
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional personal organization and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Willing to learn and work hard
If you are the one, please submit you cover letter and a resume to email@example.com.
Account Executive, Sales
We are looking for a driven individual with expertise in online marketing to join our team. The Account Executive’s primary responsibility is to drive revenue from direct response advertisers, brand advertisers and agencies.
- Prospect the top 1,000 brands, social network advertisers and their respective agencies, closing new business and achieving revenue objectives.
- Coordinate the preparation, documentation and presentation of sales packages, RFP’s, presentations, and analysis.
- Sell Plarin Ad Manager to specific prospects, and, when necessary, provide assistance to Plarin’s sales team cross-sell their prospects and customers in.
- Utilize and update contact management tool for daily activities.
- Prepare sales reports for Sales Manager.
- Representing Plarin at Marketing expos, and other duties that may be required.
- At least (2) two years industry experience in online and brand marketing sales to online advertisers and/or agencies, with a deep knowledge of social advertising (VK, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Successful track record of building revenue and closing deals from scratch.
- Sharp commercial acumen, capable of thinking through various possible business models and pricing options.
- Proven leader and communicator, with strong influencing skills.
- Fluent in Russian and/or English.
- Competent in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and contact management software.
- Hands on experience implementing social media campaigns a plus.
- Direct Response marketing experience a plus.
- Mobile advertising experience a plus.
- Account Director, Sales
- Account Manager
- Campaign Manager
- API Engineer